MyJuggle: Learning to juggle with different parts of the body will help players develop their first touch as well as their ability to strike the ball. By perfecting a variety of juggling skills players will improve their ability to receive, pass and shoot the ball. Players will be challenged to achieve proficiency with one juggling skill before moving on to the next skill. Patches will be awarded for each skill achieved.
Foundational Juggling Skills
- Laces of each foot x 50 (with bounce on ground)
- Inside of each foot x 50 (with bounce on ground)
- Outside of each foot x 50 (with bounce on ground)
- Thighs x 50 (both thighs, no bounce)
- All options x 100 (with bounce unless using thigh)
After achieving each of the foundational juggling skills, players will progress to advanced juggling skills.
- Laces of each foot x 100 (no bounce)
- Inside of each foot x 100 (no bounce)
- Outside of each foot x 100 (no bounce)
- Thighs x 100 (both thighs, no bounce)
- All options x 250 (no bounce)
After achieving each advanced juggling skill, players will progress to elite juggling skills.
- Laces of each foot with spin x 100 (no bounce)
- Head x 100
- All options in order x 25 rounds (Head, Thigh, Laces Right, Laces Left, Inside Right Foot, Inside Left Foot)
MyFootskills: The ability to control the ball while under pressure is a fundamental key to the game. Players must be able to create time & space and attack defenders in order to possess and create attacking opportunities. The only way players can perfect their footskills is through repetition. Players will be encouraged to master a variety of footskill patterns that will improve basic and advanced fundamental skills including 6 foundational footskill patterns and over 20 advanced and combo patterns.
- Ping Pong
- Ball Dance
- Step on Roll
- 1-2-3 Outside
- 1-2 Triangle
- 1-2-3 Push Pull
- 1-2-3 Pull Back (facing ball)
- 1-2-3 Pull Back (spin away from ball)
- 1-2-3 Outside Turn
- 1-2 Push Inside Chop
- Pull Pivot
- Ping Pong Brush
1-2 Pull Croyff
- Scissor Outside Getaway
- 1-2 Push Stepover Turn